- Dine In: 150mL Draft Pour $3.00
- Dine In: 473mL Draft Pour $7.50
- To Go: 473mL Can $4.25
- To Go: 4x473mL Cans $17.00
- To Go: 946mL Howler Fill $9.00
- To Go: 1.89L Growler Fill $16.00
An extremely refreshing Belgian-style straw-coloured saison with spicy yeast-derived notes of clove and pepper, with pleasant malty foundations.
Our Strait-Laced Saison is extremely refreshing, effervescent and straw-coloured with moderate haze. Fermented conventionally with Belgian yeast, this ale features complex pepper and spice character, which we overlay on a bready Canadian barley/wheat malt base that finishes with subtle notes of biscuit and cracker, which are contributed by specialty malts from Origin Malting (Strathmore, AB) and Red Shed Malting (Penhold, AB). We also load this beer up with a generous dose of wheat and oats, for body and texture. Strait-Laced Saison is the unadulterated traditionally-brewed progenitor of our Sunrise Series beers, without having any barrel aging or wild fermentation.
- Vienna Malt, Origin Malting (Strathmore, AB)
- Biscuit Malt, Red Shed Malting (Penhold, AB)
- Wheat (Barley, Wheat, Oats)