Our menu focuses on Texas-style BBQ, with slow-roasted and smoked meats prepared in Clifford, our big red BBQ pit/smoker. Almost everything on the menu is prepared from scratch with high quality local ingredients. We have several vegetarian, gluten free and celiac options, as well.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve just launched a new food menu! We now sell meats a la carte-style (by the pound), and signature barbecue platters with enough food for anywhere from 1 person up to 12 or more. And FINALLY, barbecue platters are now available all-day!
We’ve also launched a ton of delicious new food items:
- Pastrami – 7-day brined and rubbed before smoking
- Elk Meatballs – house-made with a maple-sage glaze, served in butter sauce
- Smoked Hummus – smoked chickpeas blended with garlic and tahini, served with carrot and celery sticks and naan bread
- Fried pastrami nuggets – with smoked sauerkraut and Carolina Gold BBQ sauce
- Mango IPA macaroni salad side
- Crispy bacon potato salad side
- Cheesy mashed potato croquettes
- Hot-smoked pickled veggie side
- Beyond Nacho Burger – Beyond Burger™ vegetarian patty (eats and looks like real meat), with nacho cheese and pico de gallo (a staff favourite secret menu item for the last couple months)
- Falafel Burger – Chickpea-based patty with carmelized onions, pickles and Swiss cheese
- Smoked Jackfruit Sandwich – with smoked papaya-slaw and crispy onions
- Brisket Meatloaf food special on Thursdays!
- And we’ve added an option for a mouth-watering smoked jalapeño bacon dip upgrade for the pretzel bites!
No Tips and No Tricks
It is important to us that our employees are taken care of with fair wages – read more. When you receive exceptional customer service, you are free to reward our chefs, dishwashers and waitstaff at your discretion, preferably by contributing to our staff discretionary fund, which is used for parties and other rewards for our staff:
Buy your server or kitchen staff a beer – $5
Receive a high five from the pit-master on duty – $2