Barrelpalooza 2020 Dinner Tickets
Join us for an unforgettable brewmaster’s dinner on the evening of Sunday, November 15, 2020, during our Barrelpalooza festivities. Tickets include 4 unique wood-aged Prairie Dog Brewing beers paired with a specially-curated 3-course menu that focuses on premium Canadian ingredients in a fusion with southern comfort cuisine, as well as a bottle of our most premium barrel-aged beer product to take home, 2019 Midnight Combine.
2-ticket minimum purchase due to limited seating.
Join us for an unforgettable evening featuring intense and delightful barrel-aged beer flavours with the classic Prairie Dog Brewing smoke. Come enjoy this menu of distinctly Canadian ingredients fused with southern comfort cuisine paired with barrel-aged Prairie Dog beers.
We'll be launching our 2020 Midnight Combine during the event weekend, and in celebration, every Barrelpalooza dinner attendee will receive a bottle of our 2019 Midnight Combine to take home, which has cellared very nicely for over a year in bottle at our facility, and is our most premium beer product.
What's on the Brewmaster's Dinner Menu
We'll begin the night with a welcome beer of our Kettle Sour Gone Wild and a plate of local cheese and preserves. The Brewmaster's Dinner will be served as a full-service, plated, multi-course dinner, including:
- 1st course: Jerk Pork paired with a Fruited Sunset-Series Saison, a barrel-aged dark, sour saison co-fermented with passion fruit and guava in oak wine barrels
- 2nd course: Game bird paired with our Robin des Bois barrel-aged red ale, fermented 100% in oak with brettanomyces yeast
- 3rd course: Stone fruit crisp paired with our Desperate Measures Imperial Stout, a complex dry stout blend that prominently features stout that spent over a year aging in Bourbon barrels
Tickets are regularly $69.98 + GST per seat, but we are offering them at discounted price of $65 each here on our website because we don't have to pay EventBrite fees for those sales. Prairie Dog Brewing is a no-tip-expected establishment, and as such, our staff are compensated fairly for their labours, so no gratuity is required or included in the ticket price.
Please note that we are a peanut-, tree-nut-, and seafood-free establishment. Please make a note of any dietary/allergy restrictions you may have in the comment section when you purchase your ticket. We will only be able to accommodate dietary restrictions that are communicated to us in advance. If you have any issues filling out your dietary/allergy restrictions, please call to notify us at 1-403-407-2448.
COVID-19 Health Regulations
We work closely with Alberta Health Services (AHS) and have taken great efforts to modify our facility and procedures to provide the maximum safety possible in a restaurant setting, including requiring all staff and owners to wear masks, adding barriers between guest tables, and eliminating cross-contact between customers and staff with division of labour. Aside from our regular COVID-19 dining restrictions, we must make some additional restrictions to the event as follows:
- Minimum table size/ticket order is two (2) due to layout constraints. Maximum table size/ticket order is six (6) to comply with current provincial health orders
- Guests will only be seated with cohort members included on their ticket order, as per AHS guidelines, so please group-buy wherever possible
- Tickets will be refundable in the case that the restaurant is unable to run the event due to a public health order - otherwise tickets are non-refundable
How do I get my tickets and how do I check in?
When purchasing through our website, you may be informed by the store that products are only available for in-store pickup, but you won't have to pick anything up. Instead, we'll email you tickets from Eventbrite at the email address used to make the purchase. When arriving, check in at our front desk, either using the Eventbrite app on your phone to show us your tickets, by showing us the ticket PDF's attached to your email, or we can look you up in Eventbrite based on the first and last name of the ticket purchaser.
We're sorry, no ingredient information is available for this product yet.
We are a peanut-, tree-nut-, and seafood-free establishment. Please make a note of any dietary/allergy restrictions you may have in the comment section when you purchase your ticket. Due to the nature and logistics of the event, we will only be able to accommodate dietary restrictions that are communicated to us in advance. If you have any issues filling out your dietary/allergy restrictions, please call to notify us at 1-403-407-2448.