- Dine In: 150mL Draft Pour $3.88
- Dine In: 473mL Draft Pour $8.88
- To Go: 946mL Howler Fill $11.00
- To Go: 1.89L Growler Fill $20.00
A bold, rich, and malt-heavy German-style strong lager worthy of the term “liquid bread”, and perfect for the winter season.
Taking its name from a forearm muscle that is very useful for raising a pint, Supinator Doppelbock is a rich German-style double-strength lager perfect for the winter season. We gave this recipe a healthy dose of Munich malt from Origin malting (Strathmore, AB), to create a malt-heavy brew worthy of the term “liquid bread”. Similar to our Prairie Lands Lager in flavour, Supinator Doppelbock is bigger and bolder with more malt backbone, alcohol, and residual sweetness. Doppelbock pairs great with winter-season baking, and offers a welcome reprieve from the happenings of 2020.
- Munich Malt, Origin Malting (Strathmore, AB)
- Canadian pilsner
- German caramunich and melanoiden malts
Contains Czech Saaz hops, and fermented with German bock lager yeast.
- Wheat (Barley)