- Dine In: 150mL Draft Pour $3.00
- Dine In: 473mL Draft Pour $7.50
- Single Can (473mL) $4.50
- 4-Pack Cans (473mL) $18.00
- To Go: 946mL Howler Fill $9.00
- To Go: 1.89L Growler Fill $16.00
A fan-favourite from our first summer makes its comeback as a delicious summer day treat.
This silver-medal winner at the 2019 Canadian International Beer Awards for Best Friday Cask is hazy and effervescent. Full of flavours of floral and honey. We designed this recipe to use a generous addition of chamomile flowers and fresh Alberta Philpott honey giving it a unique and tasty flavour profile. Chamomile dominates with a soft honey aroma and a satisfying bready, cracker-like finish from Alberta malts. We used East Kent Golding hops to reinforce the floral aroma. Everything comes together to make this a super easy-drinking, delicious summer beer.
- Alberta honey from Philpott’s Honey Farm (Brooks, AB)
- Wheat (barley, wheat)
- Chamomile tea leaves
- Non-vegan: pasteurized honey